Fukuoka Castle Ruins
Fukuoka Castle was built by feudal lord Nagamasa Kuroda in Fukuoka-city in 1601 and was
called Maizuru castle.
Part of stone wall and canal, and the Tamon tower are still left intact as they were back then.
At the present, the area around the ruins of Castle is also part of Maizuru park.
The place is famous for its beautiful plum and cherry blossoms.