Built in 1882 by Father de Rotz, this low-ceiling church features a brick exterior, wood interior
and stone entranceway. The roof itself is low in order to limit damage done by strong winds.
The church’s bell was brought here from France by a priest and rings out beautifully every
morning. The location is famous as the place where the movie “Gege” was filmed.